Monday, July 18, 2016

A2Z Scraplets!

Good morning! Today I'm sharing my 2nd GDT layout for A2Z Scraplets.

Anyone that regularly follows me would already know of my love for stencils, so it was extra special to get a couple in my pack! In combination of this panorama photo & this fabulous Fading Circular Dot stencil, I wanted to keep the overall layout simple, keeping the focus on those two things.


I used Colour Blast paste with the stencil, it gives it a lovely shimmery look (which you can slightly see in the pic below), so ideal with a sunrise photo. The lovely 'hello' chipboard is also from A2Z...isn't it gorgeous!


Pop over HERE to see the original post.
Thank you for stopping by. As always, a huge thank you for any comments you may leave me...I truly do appreciate each & every one of them x
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is gorgeous, just love the long photo and the stencilling is wonderful.. the hello chippy looks great too.. a really eye catching fabulous design.. love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY! What a glorious photo....love the way you've picked a bit out with the frame....that yellow is delish & the 'hello'....well, lusting after that!!!

    ReplyDelete