Monday, May 2, 2016

Flutterby Designs Guest Designer.

As I shared a few days ago, I was lucky enough to be Guest Designer over @ Flutterby Designs! As I previously said, I've been a huge fan of their products with the start of those simply gorgeous flairs, but the range just gets bigger & better...so much more to love. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity.

Here is my remaining two shares...


I love the wood veneers they have in store & with this fabulous circular design, I wanted to keep repeating those circles. With these super fun card designs, I simply had to use some fun photos of my girl. Haha she is one mad 'selfie' taker...pretty silly of her to do it on my phone ;)





For my final layout, I again used that fabulous word stencil this time with 'whipped spackle', which I lightly sprayed with mist & splattered with paint.


I love how defined the words are using the 'whipped spackle'...just love it! It dries super quick too, fabulous for us impatient crafters ;)




I used 'Colour Blast colour paste' on the wood veneer, colour & texture in one application...fabulous & the colour matched perfectly with these frames.
A huge thank you to Anita for having me, I had so much fun! Pop over HERE to check out the fabulous products :)
Thanks for stopping by, as always a huge thank you for your lovely comments. I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one x

2 comments:

  1. What lovely bright & happy pages - their goodies are funtastic & you sure have showed them off brilliantly here:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! Lucky you to get such fun photos too.. the texture on the back ground looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete