Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Guest Designer over @ Flutterby Designs!

Good afternoon, I'm very excited to say I'm Guest Designer over at Flutterby Designs! Today is my 1st reveal, watch for the coming days for more...I certainly had fun playing with these gorgeous products :)

I love stencils & especially love these word stencils, they are perfect for any type of background...so uplifting & positive. I added texture paste to paint, it was a little more liquid than I would have liked but I still love the 'not so perfect' results.






I adore the Flutterby Designs wood veneers, these I left natural.
Pop over to the blog HERE to take a look at the amazing layouts from the Design Team...truly inspirational!
Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your lovely comments, especially the time you take to leave me one xo

2 comments:

  1. Love this Paula. The pink just pops from the page and love your mix of papers. They take your eye straight to the photo.

    ReplyDelete