Thursday, December 31, 2015

My SBM Masters entry!

Hello, I hope everyone has enjoyed their Christmas & looking forward to a New Year! It's always full of hope...I'm certainly hopeful for a much better year ahead! Wishing you all a brilliant 2016!

I tried again this year for Scrapbooking Memories Masters competition & very delighted to have received an Honourable Mention for my 'Bling' layout which is seen in this months magazine.

Here are my other layouts....
Task one, 5x7 inch photo. I adore this pic of my girl, for reasons that I cannot truly express here...but that smile, those eyes, hence my choice of the blue background. It doesn't come out in the photo, but there is very fine glitter (Tim Holtz) in the background, as well as on the peacock feather.


Task two, multi-photo layout. We had only just picked up our two rescue kittens, so they were very much a highlight of our life...haha & still are ;)


Task four, budget layout. I started with white cardstock & created my background with Dylusions paint & lots of stamping in both paint & ink. I've also used lots of packaging, clothing tags & doilies. I stamped my own feathers & added some glitter to the ends.


Thanks for stopping by, as always, a huge thank you for any comments you may leave me. I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping & a very Happy New Year!!!

8 comments:

  1. These are just beautiful, Paula!
    Happy New Year to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS LOs..... It must be SO hard to choose Masters, cos the entries are of such a high standard. If you pushed me I'd choose the kittens as my fave - I really like the composition!! And you've gotten your 'blue' on....my favest colour! Happy New Years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look wonderful! Each one so beautiful! I look forward to seeing the bling one! Well done on entering, I haven't yet.. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such stunning and beautiful work Paula .... good on you , love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your HM Paula.All your pages are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pages are fabulous, shame you missed out this year, I would've loved to see your work every issue, it's always beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you for giving it a go, I love Masters as it takes all you clever creatives to a new level were you all push to show us your fans what can be done with the right mind set.... I Love them all!xx they are so delightful.

    ReplyDelete