Thursday, October 1, 2015

123 Challenge Blog.

Hello again,
this evening I'm back to share with you the fabulous challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog...it's totally gorgeous, I absolutely loved this one!


Here is my take on the challenge...


I've had this lime misted background piece for many, many years. I had misted a frame on it, which was to be used for a layout I had created for this gorgeous lady, so it seems only fitting that it's used with her in mind. I added the spots with distress ink & a stencil. Below is a close-up of the misted & glittered peacock feather chippy.


Pop over HERE to see the fabulous creations from the rest of the DT. I do look forward to seeing your take on this challenge.
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge, huge thank you for all your lovely comments. I do appreciate each & every one of them, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. I really love this layout - the background is amazing! Must be great to finally be able to use it!

    ReplyDelete