Monday, January 19, 2015

Scrap Around the World Challenge.

Good afternoon. We finally have a cooler day here in Sydney...making it much more pleasant to sit at my desk & create :)

Each month I love the inspiration from Scrap Around the World & am very pleased to have played this month. This is their gorgeous mood board...I was inspired by each of the sample pics.


& this is what I did with it. Haha though I've just noticed on uploading it, that I've forgotten the frame...ohh well ;) I've had these papers from Fancy Pants Designs for ages...it's brilliant to put them to use! LOL I'm a terrible hoarder.


Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge, huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate each & every one of them and the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

12 comments:

  1. what a delightful page with all the amazing details in the background. Thanks for joining us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's BEAUTIFUL! I didn't realise you were in Sydney, Paula.....I'm enjoying the cooler day here at Woy Woy, too:) And you don't have to use all the elements in SATW......anyways, it's perfect just the way it is. LOOOVE that title too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous page, love all the elements, stay cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really really pretty, I love the soft green and pink.. such a lovely photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page, great interpretation of the moodboard, I love it! Thank you for joining our challenge at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all the sweet pinks and details you have on your page! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet layout! I love the colours very much!
    Thank you for joining at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout! Love the background and the color palette. Perfectly embellished. I am also a horrid hoarder and have lines from seven years ago! Paper, rubons, chipboard you name it! Kindred spirit! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a nice page, thank you for playing along with us at scrap around the world x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Paula - fabulous! Thanks for joining in at SATW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty page Paula! Thank you for playing at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful page, friend! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SATW!!!

    ReplyDelete