Saturday, July 19, 2014

Show us Your Stuff - mid month reveal!

Eeck! Another month flying past all too quick :/
Today I have the mid month reveal over @ Show Us Your Stuff challenge blog to share with you.


It's such a lovely 'winter' palette to inspire you with this month...I had a lot of fun creating this one, using a mix of TCW & Finnabair templates with my Kaszazz water-colour pencils!


My homemade item is the flair which I had for ages, but it was a rather difficult colour & pattern to work with, so I gesso'd it, then covered it with washi tape.


Check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the CT HERE & if you haven't already done this challenge, I do hope it's on your 'to do' list ;)

Thank you for stopping by & a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! They always mean the world to me, but they are an added 'pick-me-up' at the moment x
Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful! I love the colors you have used and that background is fabulous! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely --- sort of CAS but not....love your cluster & go you washi-ing the flair! Great idea:):) Lovely colour palette, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. accckckkkk that back ground looks amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete