Monday, June 2, 2014

Show us your Stuff!

Good morning all! I know I say this each & every month, but seriously...where is the time going??? Growing up I always believed time dragged, I simply couldn't wait to get older. LOL now I seriously would love it to slow down!

The June challenge for Show us your Stuff is a recipe challenge, as follows...

At least one handmade item.
a sprinkling of stars
a dash of sequins
a title that includes at least 2 different types of alpha stickers
3 buttons or flairs
2 photos
1 arrow.

I'll confess, when I initially read this challenge I couldn't see how I was going to get all that on one layout, but it wasn't as difficult as I thought ;) This is what I came up with using photos of the little girl who couldn't wait to grow up!


My handmade flower I created with the Big Shot, Tim Holtz dies & some old denim jeans.


Check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the team here...I look forward to seeing what you come up with this challenge.
Thank you for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for your lovely comments! I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. I admit I felt the same when I saw the recipe for this challenge, but it wasn't so scary after all! ;) Love your take on this, especially the denim flower. (I must dig out my denim again, I haven't used it in ages!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower is adorable [like your girl!] & that bg work....loving it...yeah, a bit on the difficult side, this one...but that's the idea of a challenge, right??!!!!

    ReplyDelete