Monday, January 20, 2014

Scrap365 Blog Hop!

Wow, can you believe how quickly this month is disappearing!!! All too fast for me!
I have managed some scrapping after the Scrap365 Blog Hop...which was very inspiring! They & their team went back to 'basics' & covered the 'principles' of design. I went with design # 1 - Focal point as this is the one I probably struggle the most with...& someone's work that I admire with her amazing 'focal' designs is the lovely Louise Nelson! Hence my layout is heavy inspired by her, with techniques she taught at one of her amazing classes.


How is everyone going with their monthly challenges? Have you given KIU & 123 Challenge a go?? If you are needing new inspiration for SUYS new inspiration has gone up...check it out!
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments, they really do mean a lot to me!
Happy scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful page Paula. The white space is perfect and those spatters are drool worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING! I think I wrote that on FB...but it IS!!! Glad they inspired you:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, so fresh and funky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh...love that big splat and all the bits of colour. Visually arresting...love your use of white space!

    ReplyDelete