Monday, September 5, 2011

Weekend scrapping!

'Forever Love' has been in the works for months...hehe it started off as a challenge, but when the month ended, it got pushed aside. I got back to it @ retreat, but didn't have my dimensional tape, red cardstock or be bothered to set up the sewing machine ;) ...but I've finally finished it! Woohoo! It's a freakishly old photo of hubby (boyfriend at the time) & I in China, it was a very windy day, hence the hair!, honestly it wasn't that bad...LOL I'm sure of it??? ;)

'Garden Magic', I wasn't even sure if I would upload to the blog ;) not sure if I like it??? I absolutely loved the paper & didn't want to distract from it, but...
I've added glimmer glam to the green bits, but it's impossible to see in photos.


Again, this last layout is one I started yonks ago, so brilliant to finally finish it off...haha well almost, still have the journaling to do ;)


Hope everyone enjoyed Fathers Day. We managed to take a heap of family photos...they are hilarious, but I don't think there is one decent pic among them! LOL the quest to get a good family shot...with 5 people, it's guaranteed one is pulling a face...!

Thanks for stopping by & a huge thank you to everyone that takes the time to comment...I really do appreciate all of your lovely messages! They have a way of brightening my day :)
Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. Paula that was so worth the wait. What a fabulous pic of you and your "boyfriend" and I just love the hearts, the big heart and the masking. Fab page.
    I do like the second page and I think you have used the paper perfectly with just the right touches. Too much and you would not see the full impact of the paper.
    And your final page, great design, very eye catching and fab fab misting.
    And I agree re the photos. We have 6 and I don't know why I try to take a pic sometimes.....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Paula that first layout is just awesome, love the background you created! The second layout is great, of course you should have loaded it. Love the pop's of red/pink.
    And the 3rd one, yep so with you on the difficulty of getting a larger group of people (6 in my family) to pose together. I'm learning to become a fan of the imperfectly posed group photo. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!! Your 'forever love' page is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all of these Paula ans that first one in particular .... worth waiting for .... just love everything about that one, the red looks awesome against the kraft and the pic .... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a magnificent gorgeous page's

    ReplyDelete